The Majumder Lab specializes in artificial intelligence & machine learning (AI/ML) methods for public health problems. Among others, current problem areas include emerging & vaccine-preventable infections; medical misinformation; and outcome disparities in marginalized populations.
PI: Dr. Maimuna (Maia) Majumder (she/they), Assistant Professor, Computational Health Informatics Program (CHIP), Harvard Medical School & Boston Children’s Hospital
MEMBERS AND ALUMNI
- (In Memoriam) Arda Cataltepe Thesis Student, Harvard
- Marie Charpignon PhD Candidate, MIT IDSS
- Shagun Gupta AI/ML Engineer, CHIP ’21
- Brendan Lawler AI/ML Intern, CHIP [Tufts]
- Oliver Nizet AI/ML Intern, CHIP
- Johnattan Ontiveros SM Student, MIT TPP (IDSS)
- Anika Puri AI/ML Intern, CHIP [MIT]
- Kathryn Schaber Postdoctoral Fellow, CHIP
- Saahil Sundaresan AI/ML Intern, CHIP ’22 [Stanford]
The Majumder Lab is currently funded by an NSF PIPP Phase I Award, an NSF EAGER Award, and an NIH R35 (MIRA) Award.
OPEN POSITIONS: Click below to apply!
⓵ Postdoctoral Fellowship in ML & Pandemic Preparedness »
⓶ Research Assistantship in Monitoring Misinformation »
⓷ CHIP Internship in AI/ML »
WEBSITE DESIGN: Maia Majumder
CONTACT: maimuna [dot] majumder [at] childrens [dot] harvard [dot] edu